Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Zombie Dream

I had dream about zombies and it was so cool.
It was dope because it felt so real and actually made sense!
Pretty much, the world has been overrun by zombies for some time now and I remember I was a prisoner or arrested for something and taken to an abandoned infected city.
I was transported with other "prisoners"...not sure why we were taken..something about taxes or something hahaha.
But anyway! The head honcho guy told us that we were all going to be given an opportunity to get our freedom back. We have to escape the city by any means necessary, using vehicles, weapons, and so on and the last one standing would get evacuated and a million dollars. Battle Royale much?
So we were left inside a skyscraper and set free to make our escape.
I had a shotgun...not sure how I got it but I was running through the building trying to get to the lower levels. Another prisoner suddenly attacks me because he wanted my weapon but I fight him off and make a run for it with him still on my trail.
I suddenly see one of the infected taking a run at me...I guess these were running zombies -_-
I take shot with my shotgun but the zombie continues running...I take another shot but she's still coming my way...I guess I wasn't aiming right.
She lunges at me but I dodge just in time and she ends up attacking the prisoner who attacked me.
I continue on, making my way down the stairs and encounter more zombies.
Instead of shooting them I use the butt of my shotgun and whack them across their heads since I can't aim right anyway. This method seemed to be more efficient since they were going down permanently.
I see more coming after me and I finally make it to the lowest level where I see a group of survivors waiting in the lobby.
They spot me and one of them tell me to duck.
I duck just in time and he sprays his assault rifle at the horde behind me.
I guess these survivors were good guys..
It was a black guy, a woman, another dude, and an Asian couple.
The black guy reminded me of Ving Rhames...
He told me to aim at their chests instead of their head because when you shoot, the kick of the blast pushes the gun up...not sure if that's true or not but it made sense in the dream!
Anyway we all make our way outside where there were a few parked cars outside.
I'm guessing the white dude was a car thief because he broke into a car and pulled up in a Prius.. haha I don't know.
Anyway we all make our way inside the car and exit the building into the city of the dead..

Then I woke up.

No comments: