Friday, September 17, 2010

22 - Something that upsets you

Something that upsets me...
To be honest a lot of things can upset me.
I suppose the number one thing on my upset list would be people who take things for granted in life.
Rich, snobby people who never have to work for something they want.
They are simply just given it.
And when it comes to that, they still have the nerve to bitch and complain about the smallest detail.
"I wanted a 2011 BMW blah blah but I only got a 2010! WAAAAAH"
"My parents wouldn't give me $300 to buy some Evisu jeans! T________T"
And yes folks, there are people I know who say this shit.
I'm not saying I'm the most perfect human being because I myself give into materialism as well...not as bad as other people I know but honestly people should be grateful for the simple things in life.

No comments: