Tuesday, September 21, 2010

25 - a first.

The first time I ever snuck into a girl's house was pretty exciting but terrifying when we almost got caught because her mom came home early from work.
Things were going good but then we heard the jingle of her keys penetrate the door knob and this girl sprung up like a ninja and got dressed as fast as she could.
She turned on the radio to block out any noises we could make while trying to plan an escape route.
She dashes over to the window and sees a plastic cover stapled into the frame.
With all her might, she rips the plastic off and slides the window open.
She pushes me through and goes to talk to her mama from coming into the room.
She must have planned this or something because she did this all within like a minute.
My heart was still pounding even when I was out and away. Scary moments.
My shoes weren't even all the way on and I kept thinking I forgot stuff in there.
But a clean getaway it was.
Besides that I've had a lot of other firsts...

2nd and 3rds.

No comments: