Wednesday, September 15, 2010

20 - This month

This month so far has been pretty chill.
It's September but I've just been sticking to the usual grind between school, work, and practice.
I've been hanging out with my homies from high school more often which is cool because I haven't seen them in a long while.
Recently went camping over the weekend, it was dope to get away from the city and enjoy the wonders of nature. Hope to go again soon.
Been trying to keep up with practice but at times it gets hard to work it into your schedule but as a b-boy I gotta find the time and sacrifice to get a session in.
Starting to get back into training in martial arts again...took a long break after my knee injury but now that I'm healing, I'm beginning to train more.
School is the same...honestly I really want to just finish up already but I'm lagging just because it's getting very repetitive and boring, just modeling teeth and what not but still pushing through with it.
Work is also the same as well but I'm enjoying it. I'm still learning and shall always consider myself a student first before a teacher.
Besides that, I'm trying to just keep my free time into doing something positive or productive but there are days where I just wanna chill and keep to myself and other days where I just hangout with my friends and go on a random adventure.
Busy is good.
and this month ain't even over yet!

No comments: