Monday, September 13, 2010

18 - Your favorite birthday

I've always had a certain tradition growing up when I had my birthdays.
I'd have a kickback at my place, BBQ in the back along with a bounce house to let our immature child break out and also have people just chill inside the house whether it was just playing games or hanging.
Every year was memorable because my friends would just come, hangout and have a good time.
I believe my 17th birthday was among my favorites just because I remember a lot of my friends coming over, random breakdancing madness, bounce house UFC fights, females, Korean BBQ?!?, and so forth and so on.
My 20th birthday was fun as well just cause it was my first time going to the shooting range so it was a new experience for me ^_^
Good times I'll always miss but that don't mean my birthdays suck now ;]
Hope to plan something nice this year :]

No comments: