Thursday, September 9, 2010

16 - your first kiss.

My first kiss was when I was about 15 years old.
It was with my first girlfriend in the summer of 04...at that time we weren't in a relationship...just dating and hanging out and what not.
One day we decided to go on an adventure around town and ended up hanging out at her old elementary school.
We were sitting on the steps of one of the buildings and having a casual conversation and she gave me a small peck on the cheek ^____^
I pecked her back on the cheeky...and I contemplated for a moment if I should go in for the kill....THE LIPS!?!
I came in, eyes closed and all I remember was a lot of wetness and what not.
It was quite the experience being that I had no experience...and felt like a noob >_<
I was a little embarrassed because I honestly didn't know what I was doing but I just rolled with it and let the butterflies swirl in my stomach.
When I went home, I was happy but surprised: 1. being that I finally got to kiss a girl! 2. That, that girl turned out to be that girl...really random now that I think of it because I would have never pictured myself dating her.. and 3. I thought I was ugly and no one would want to kiss me.
And there you have it...my first kiss.

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

you're always calling yourself ugly >;o