Sunday, September 5, 2010

13. This past week

This past week was very exhausting that consisted of a lot of school, work, teaching, practice, eating, and all other types of ill shit.
Every morning to the evening was about the same: school and then headed over to work.
I actually started training in martial arts again; I took a long break after my knee injury but now that it's pretty much healed *knocks on wood* I think I'm ready to get back into it.
Hung out with some old friends from high school which is something I haven't done in a long while so it was dope to see them and catch up on old times.
Hit up practice...not as much as I wanted to but when I went I practiced hard...because I was sweating a lot...so yeah >_>
Anyway! Met some new friends! Soooooo dreeeeeeeamy T____T
And last night I went to an 80's club...first time I've been although no one was even dressed 80's!!! They played boring 80's music..I wanted some Michael Jackson or some Prince man! NEEDA GET DOWN TO THAT! But it was cool.
Open bar and congrats to us being the only Asians in the spot! Good times ^_^
Then ate at JJ's after...fuckin' crowded...congrats to us being one of the Asian groups in the spot! I guess JJ is more popular since that song came out about Monterey Park with the guys who can't rap, rap about JJ's..
Then headed home and knocked the fuck out.
Woke up and HAPPY LABOR DAY TO ALL!!! I'm so glad I don't have school or work today...needed a break to just relax and do my thing.
Family BBQ for the nguyen and hopefully hit up a sesh later on tonight. LET'S GET PRODUCTIVE! LET'S GET CREATIVE!

No comments: