Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Recap

Saturday - Celebrated my sister's 30th birthday with a 80's theme Surprise Birthday!
I dressed up like a b-boy...even though a lot of people didn't get it :[

Look I'm smiling!!!

Do we look alike?

My fam!

Sunday - Had Easter at my cousin's house and I ate too much of them brownie cupcakes...cause they're SOOOO GOOOOOOOOD.

Now I'm back on the grind: school and work. Gotta get back to dieting and exercising. Ate too much bad food over the weekend :/
My wrist is feeling a little better but I still don't think it's ready to hit the floor again. Gonna continue resting it and lightly working it out until there's no pain whatsoever.
Bought my tickets to EDC...just gotta plan transport and hotel but I'm looking forward to it.
Childish Gambino on Wednesday.
Evrything else this week...freestyle.

DEUCE!

No comments: