Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kid Cudi x Chip Tha Rip

Last night I finally attended the long-awaited Kid Cudi concert at the Hollywood Palladium.
I was so hyped cause I'm a big fan of Cudi and this was my first Cudi concert.
I went with Marc, Josh, Tony, and Mike and met up with Marc's co-workers from Victoria Secret.
They already had a good spot in line so we met with them and got in pretty early.
Waited and shit was already going down.
My homie Tony and one of Marc's co-workers' Veronica were already getting into it with other people for pushing or shoving.
I was mainly the peacekeeper cause I wanted everyone to have a good time!
Things came to peaceful solution and the show finally started.
DUDE! The bass was so crazy, I could feel my jeans shake.
Cudi was simply amazing. He knows how to keep it hype and keep the crowd moving.
I ended up getting seperated from my group cause everyone kept getting pushed but I was just into the show so much I didn't care.
I was enjoying myself and just vibing to the music.
I think I enjoyed it more cause I knew most of the songs.
Besides that, everyone was pretty chill besides a few crowd surfers and pushy people...I made my stand! Spartan style! O_O
The whole place ended up smelling like sweat and weed...MY FAVORITE!
And yeah, I had a great time and it was a dope experience.

Steezy

Then afterwards went to JJ's..OF COURSE! and went home. Knocked out!
Now I'm sick, my voice is gone and my ears are still ringing.
Sick night, bitches.

Next up Childish Gambino!

No comments: