Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kevin Hart's "Laugh at my pain"

So last night, I got the chance to see one of my favorite comedians live at the Nokia Theater thanks to my good friend Darlon.
We got close ass seats; like 5 rows away from the stage so other celebs were sitting up front too like Nelly, Taraji P. Henson, and some other athletes.

The whole theater filling up..big ass theater. Take that balcony bitches!

The man himself filming his new DVD, "Laugh at my Pain".
Kevin Hart was pretty fuckin' funny and I'm glad he's coming out with new material.
He can turn any sad situation such as his mom dying or his divorce into comedic scenarios. It was awesome watching him live.
Only con of the show was I had to sit next to this annoying ass guy with the most white obnoxious laugh. Seriously, I didn't know white people laughed so weird but this guy was the champ of them all.

Yep. Fun times.

PEACE!

No comments: