Monday, February 21, 2011

A blast from the past...

My sister posted some old pictures from way back when haha.

My sisters and I with our beloved grandpa who sadly passed away when I was in...1st grade? I do miss him.

With the cousins and my grandma! I don't know when this was...but damn everyone looks so young!

Damn...I was chubby as a kid hahaha. I remember my father said, "You're getting big."
and I replied, "I'm a growing child." and he answered with, "You're growing sideways though not up." LOL

I think I was always a weird kid..

With the sis on Christmas eve...I look like every other Korean kid at that age haha

At one of my birthday parties...Look it's Chris Wu with the glasses!!! We were pretty ugly kids!

Now the transformation has begun. I believe I was in 7th grade during the time of this picture. I got the slick back spiked hair..straight thuggin' lol

Fuckin' dapper! I think this was the night of the 7th grade Winterformal..good times haha

Seeing these pics bring back some good memories :]

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

AWWW LOOK AT THOSE BABY PICTURESS :D