Wednesday, February 9, 2011

1 of 30

A first of thirty for 2011.
Just to keep my blogging more consistent just incase I don't have anything to write about. Perhaps these questions will make me wonder what my true outlooks in life are.
Either way, I'll probably just post these entries out of boredom.

So here we go!
The first question: "Weird things you do when you are alone."
Hmmm I wonder if anything I do is considered "weird", I guess to certain people the things I do may be considered weird or normal.
Pretty much when I'm alone, I tend to let my imagination run wild and try to keep myself doing something productive.
1. I love to draw. Ever since I was a kid, I'd love to draw. Even if I'm not good at it, I'd draw my own characters and make my own comics with ninjas, zombies, soldiers, Kung Fu hitmen, and so forth. I even draw little stick figure men fighting and beating the crap out of each other.
Drawing soon led to "tagging" if my style of tag is even considered graffiti or tag but it did pass the time by. I remember in high school, a lot of people asked me to do pieces for them. So if I get to that level of boredom, I start to tag out certain words for fun.

A recent piece I made out of boredom. If you can read it, cool.
Also, I love to draw designs I can print on t-shirts or clothes.

2. Writing
I love to write. I tend to write stories that I hope to make into short films one day, lyrics or poetry that include battle raps or actual songs that will never be made, random thoughts going through my head about what's going on in my life or what I'm thinking about, or b-boy moves that I want to create or work on.

3. Dancing
Even when I'm by myself, I love to dance and work on certain moves. I have limited space in my room and house so it's hard to go all out with the dancing but even small moves or freezes, I try to perfect.
Sometimes I just put on a good break and just dance all night in front of a mirror.

4. Exercising
I'm sure this isn't a weird thing to do because I'm sure countless people tend to exercise out of boredom. Although I should do it more than usual, I like to workout in my room. My routine consists of abs, light weight lifting, cardio, and stretching. Sometimes I go out for a jog as well.

5. Movies
I watch movies on a daily basis.
I love comedies, kung fu flicks, action movies and so forth. Anything to keep me entertained. I can watch a movie over and over memorizing the lines of the characters and reciting them at random times with my friends.

6. Cleaning
If my room is a mess which it usually is, I get in the habit of cleaning my room and doing my laundry. I'm very specific when it comes to my laundry because I like to wash and dry my clothes a certain way.

7. Edit videos
I like to edit videos I shoot on my computer making short trailers, dance demos, or just random funny little skits.

8. Graphic design
I can't do shit on photoshop or illustrator. I make a lot of designs on paint that I clean up on ps and try to make on clothes. Fun.

Yep.

1 comment:

Jenn(: said...

You forgot to mention kitty! (: