Monday, February 21, 2011

3. “What kind of person appeals to me”

Well looks is something that catches the eye but when it comes to appeal, there has to be something more beyond that.
I love attractive girls but at the same time, I dislike a girl who tries tooo hard to look like something she's not.
For example, I dislike girls that wear bright red lipstick...especially on Asian girls...I don't know...it just doesn't look natural to me.
A little makeup doesn't hurt but if it comes to almost looking like a clown or something that's where I have to put my foot down.
Same goes for the way they dress. Girls that tend to wear skanky ass clothing can be appealing to the eye but at the same time it makes me wonder what kind of person she is and what her motives are for tonight hahaha.

ANYWAY! I guess to break it down to the bare bone.
I like...
- Chill girls who stay true to themselves and don't try too hard.
- A girl that accepts me for me, not for my wallet.
- A girl who wants to hangout even if we're both broke, fat, and ugly.
- A girl with passions or hobbies!
- Has a sense of humor and is able to make me laugh. A +++ for this one!
- Easy going
- Dorky so that way I have someone to be dorky with >.<
- Fun to be around whether it's just me and her or her, me, and my friends, or her, me and her friends. Someone who can just lighten the mood.
- OH and did I mention she's gotta be HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWT?!?! With a big ol' booty?!

JK...sorta >_>

No comments: