Tuesday, August 31, 2010

7. Your best friend(s)

My best friends would have to be Chris Wu, Matt Tran, and AC.
All of whom are very good friends I've known for many years.
Ima always have their backs no matter the distance.
I met AC and Chris back in 1st or 2nd grade and we would just play a lot of random games like Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Zombies, and other shit that included a lot of fighting and gun shooting haha.
I met Matt Tran in about 9th grade through Chris and we clicked right away because he shared a lot of the same interests and had a similar sense of humor.
We hollered at chicks, got hit up by gangstas, raved at dances lol, Breakdance, rap, make movies, get into trouble...$230 citation for ditching!??!?! Shoplift shit back in middle school >_< party, and just chill and share a good laugh.
Pretty much the same stuff we do now! LOL jk except for the hollering of chicks, breakin', rapping, making movies, party and bullshit. And just chill.

If I could though I would make all my friends my best friends though! ;] Haha

No comments: