Saturday, October 10, 2009

Side injury Returns!

So I re-injured my side from an accidental injury that occurred about three weeks ago.
I'm pretty mad about how I got my injury the first time...kinda funny story but basically my friends and I sometimes make fun of Ichigeki crew and go crazy and I went a little bit overboard and jumped back landing on my back/side...and right there I felt a slight pain in my side area...kinda near my ribs.
It's a sore feeling and hurts to move it when I attempt certain moves.
I rested it for about three days after and it kind of went away but there's always a slight pain when I dance.
So it never went away completely but enough to tolerate the pain. I went on with my regular work and training schedule and it seemed fine, I was hoping it'd just heal through time.
But up until Monday session that's when the pain started to come back pretty bad.
Then I sessioned Wednesday and it came back again.
So now I'm going to take an official break from Breakin' until...Monday? Wednesday? I hope that's enough time but I'm just curious as to what kind of injury it is.
I don't know if I pulled something or if I bruised a rib or something...these are suggestions given to me by my friends. I don't think it's that serious to concern a doctor but I guess a few days off are inevitable. Don't wanna make the pain anymore worse than it already is...you only got one body.
But other than that training was going pretty well. Learning some new things here and there and going to White Lotus again on a weekly basis. Refreshing my flips and gaining/learning some more.
But until then it's time to rest. Sadly it's easier said than done since my job requires me to be doing physical things =[
When I'm not sessioning, I'm teaching martial arts and when I'm not doing martial arts I'm Breakin' hahaha. But when I'm not doing either of these hobbies I feel so empty so I guess it's something to put up with.

Hope to get paid soon...I'm struggling so bad for money it's not even funny.
*Sad face*

No comments: