Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paycheck - Overdraft Fees + Pulled over - Speeding Ticket = TODAY SUCKED

So today was a pretty badgood day...I mean some good stuff happened but at the same time some bad stuff happened along with it...more bad stuff.
Went to work and finally got my paycheck!!!
Haven't gotten paid since September 10 so I was in dire need of some cash since I've been flat broke for a while.
I really need to learn how to save my money but when you only get paid once a month and you don't have any other income to add to your account it's hard to save money.
Most of my money goes to gas and food. Gas to travel to work, school, and practice.
Had to buy books for school and I didn't even get them all -_-
So since I was broke I had to use my debit card to get gas to get to work and I went minus in my account which led to overdraft fees AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!
I knew it was going to screw me over and make me get less than what I earned.
It came up to -100 I had to pay off so there goes a bill off my payment. Now I gotta wait for the rest of the money to transfer and the fucking bank says it's delayed for some stupid reason. Uuuuuugggh.
So that alone made me mad. So in a rage I decided to press the gas pedal in my car a little harder while heading home from work.
Suddenly I see a red and blue light flashing behind me.
...Motherfucker...is the first word that popped into my head when I saw the lights. It was a cop. He didn't sound his siren so I wasn't sure if he was after me and right when that thought passed...his siren went off. I pulled to the right and he approached saying I was speeding in a 35 mph street(La Brea). I think I was going 45 mph then he added my tail light was broken...that I actually had no idea about.
I stay cool and just add "sir" to the end of every sentence. He goes back to motorcycle for 10 minutes and comes back.
"All right I'm going to give you a warning on the speeding but I have to give you a ticket for the tail light. It's not a fine and doesn't go on your record but you have to get it fixed."
SO! I got off lucky but still! What a day!
Missed practice cause I got off work late...still injured anyway. I'm pretty sure my ribs are bruised..shit's pretty annoying. It sucks cause there's nothing I can really do to speed up the healing process...just rest when I can and let it heal as time goes by.
Sucks because I have to rest between practices and even when I'm at practice I feel like I can't go all out cause the pain begins to ache more. Shit's whack son!
But when I do practice...I still try to practice all out...
IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES YOU PRACTICE! IT'S ABOUT HOW HARD YOU PRACTICE!
So when you get the chance to practice...practice hard!....and do try to make the time to practice! You can always find a time to practice. If a person is dedicated enough they can always find the time to pursue their passion.
Unless you're just dickin' around *shrug*

ANYWAY! Didn't get a haircut today either!
That means Emily won't want to see me..AIIIIIIIIGO!
That being said I haven't seen Emily in a long while...well if you're reading this we should totally hang out!

...THE KID WAS IN THE ATTIC!!! ULTIMATE TWIST!!!

Let's start dancing at Renaissance again...that added some paper to my pockets...lol

Late.

No comments: