Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy October!

Here's to a new month! OCTOBER!
Just got back from the midnight showing of Zombieland.

I've been looking forward to this movie for a while so I pretty psyched to watch it.
Overall the movie was satisfying to my tastes. I enjoyed the funny bits between the developing characters. I do wish there were more scenes of killing zombies and what not buuuut oh well I guess this movie was more focused on the characters and their stories rather than just another splatter fest but the last segment does deliver =]
The leading protagonist just seemed like another Michael Cera...might as well have gotten Michael Cera to do the part but ooooh well haha.
Woody Harrelson was born to play this part. He easily comes off as a badass and delivered to my satisfaction.
The cameo was funniest bit in the movie. JUST WATCH IT AND YOU'LL SEE ^_^
But yes a good watch. I'd recommend it to all those zombie fanatics out there ;]

Anyhoo my back is friggin' sore from Wednesday's practice.
I went to White Lotus..a place I haven't been to in ages. Just been busy with work, school, and had to readjust myself to hard floor practices. Not only that but the drive is pretty long to. Traveling from LA to Northridge can add up to the gas mileage...not only that but gotta pay 5 bucks as well to practice.
BUT ANYWAY! Went there and tried to refresh my flips..felt like I haven't done em in a while and some are a bit rusty. Hopefully I can make it again to practice them more...times are getting more busy -_-
Practicing some new stuff that I can hopefully transition to the floor soon. Needa go back there soon but for now I think I'm going to rest my back until Sunday session.

Hmm I wonder what's going on for Halloween. Ideas about what to be...any suggestions??

Till next time ;]

No comments: