Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A DAY WITH KITTIES!

So a few weeks ago my sisters found a litter of kitties hiding in our garage.
The mama cat guarded them but we finally got around to taking them and giving them a better home.
So far two of the cats have been adopted and the last one is still up for grabs...I think but I think people are already trying to get it...so yeah!
BUT IN THE MEAN TIME! WE'RE GOING TO PLAY WITH THEM AS MUCH AS WE CAN!

LOOK AT THEIR FACES!!!!

I call the Black one Ninja, Bagheera, Batman.
I call the middle one Dopey cause she sleeps a lot.
And I call the last one the Laughing Hyena cause she has spots on her haha.

LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE TAILS!!! O_O

They're funny!

My sister's boyfriend with a fetus growing out of his neck!

HE GOT CATS COMING OUT FROM EVERYWHERE!!!

NINJA ASSASSIN!!!

Chocolate? THIS IS DOODOO BABY!

Yeah pretty FUCKING CUTE HUH!??!

Anyway yeah that's what I mostly did today besides work is just play with kittens hahaha.
Besides that! I friggin' injured myself AGAIN! It's ridiculous!
I feel like I say that a lot but fuckin' it just happens!
Mainly do from Breakin'. Every time I try to do a stab related move such as airchairs or crickets/jackhammers I injure my side again.
I want to take a break to let it heal but at the same time I feel like I can't do anything else.
I feel like I'm gaining weight and getting fatter from not being able to session or train. I wish this injury would fuckin' heal up already but I know it's going to take a while especially if I keep re-injuring it. Friggin' sucks!
I'm pretty sure it's bruised ribs...it feels a little better but I know it needs a lot more rest. I've been icing it and heating it and applying Icy Hot whenever I can. I can breathe fine and do a few things but I know I can't go all out or else it begins to ache again.
If anyone has any tips or anything to help it heal faster or FIGHT THE PAIN! Don't be shy to let me know!! ;]

And that's the way the cookie crumbles!

PEACE IM OUTTA HERE!

No comments: