Thursday, April 16, 2009

I ponder but my mind does not speak

Ahhhh I'm finally on spring break...time to do...something!
I woke up this morning at 6 am...only had 3 hours of sleep because I was on the computer late at night...just because I...felt like it HA!
Had a debate in class but I did not open my mouth once...I don't know...debates aren't really my type of thing...I like to think of myself as an observer. I listen to other people's opinions and actions. I know debating is a good thing to do buuut I don't know, I just like to view and hear what people have to say.
I mean if someone asked me personally how I felt towards a certain subject then yes I would give my input but since this was a general discussion, I just thought I'd listen.
I left the class with a bad taste in my mouth. Turns out I didn't do too well on my essay, I didn't fail but I didn't get the grade I wanted. Luckily my teacher is letting us revise our essays but I'm still nervous about that. She's very strict and picky but I feel like I'm not alone because I saw that everyone had a lot of red marks on their paper as well but stiiiill English 1C is pretty hard. But I still needa work on that over my break.
So what to do over my week? Still got work on certain days. Ima try to put in as much practice as I possibly can while having time to chill with the friends.
Hopefully I'll be able to drive up to Irvine to visit my girlfriend ^_^ Oh I miss her dearly.
I really want to go to the beach, it feels like I haven't been there in ages. So if anyone is down to go to the beach...hit me up! ;]
Haven't been to the gymnasium in awhile...and when I mean awhile I mean like a week haha. Still it feels like a long time, needa get back there and work on some new stuff.
Been trying to practice as much as I can and improve myself in all areas...especially areas I'm mainly weak at. It's challenging but it's fun to try new stuff. I feel I'm elevating but not to a level of my satisfaction...must train moooore.
Training is becoming a little more difficult though because of my injured shoulder.
OH YEAH!...So my shoulder is injured hahaha. I hurt it about a week ago at practice and made the stupid mistake of re-injuring it, trying the same move >.< I'm trying to let it heal but whenever I practice power or put pressure on my right arm, there's still a slight pain in my shoulder. MUST...FIGHT...IT!
Just got to let it heal and keep practicing. I'm in no rush to enter competitions at this point. Right now my main focus is to get better.
I honestly feel in no hurry to enter any competitions coming up just for the simple fact that there's one week after week. There's so many to choose from!
Oh and yeah that's why I've been MIA in the scene for the people that have been asking me. No, I did not stop dancing; in fact I think I'm dancing/practicing more than I was when I was actively competing haha. I'm just recollecting myself and trying to level up.
Anyway...with that aside...what else do I have to do...
AH! I have to change my tires...apparently my sister told me my tires are wearing out and I have to exchange them soon. I definitely would but it's really hard to do such a thing when you don't have any $ and you haven't been paid in more than a month =/ Hopefully I'll get some money soon to get my priors done. For now...gotta live on the wild side >=]
On another note...let's give a big happy birthday shoutout to Mike Villaster who just turned 21 two days ago. He's growing up to be a little man...and yes, ladies...HE IS SINGLE! ;]

What else...what else...yeah...
I don't know haha. I'll probably update after Spring Break and hopefully have something to recount for during my break.
Until then everyone be safe and be careful.

"We are victims of our own lifestyle."

No comments: