Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fuck SkateAmerica.com

So I ordered this shirt from this site called skateamerica.com, it looks like a pretty cool site with a lot of brands to choose from.
I honestly am not into skate brands or anything of that sort and only saw one brand I was interested in and what do you know they "had" the shirt I was looking for.
Since it was hard for me to find this shirt anywhere else I decided to purchase it from them.
It seemed legit, the page had a selection of sizes and nowhere does it say, "Out of Stock" so I buy it.
LADIDA...pass by and my package is said to be on hold. The site tells me I have to call the company to check the status of my order...-_-"
So I call em up and just tell them, "You guys sent me an email to call you because my package was on hold." So we go over all this information about who's who and what not and the guy says, "All right thank you for calling, your package will be shipped out today."
Keep in mind this was a while ago...like 2 weeks ago.
Confirmation email comes like two days later saying, "Your item is now off hold!"
Okay...so what the hell does that mean...am I gonna get it or not. I check the status of my package and it still says, "Ship by: 4-6-09" ...
Still wait, still wait...
Comes close to April 6th when it says it's going to ship. I send en email asking what's going on and they reply:
"Dear Yong,
Thank you for your email. The t-shirt is not currently available to be shipped from our warehouse. A special order has been placed with the manufacture for this item. As soon as the products become available from the manufacturer, Skate America will immediately ship them to you. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the manufacture to have this item sent out."
So...why even have the shirt on the site if you don't even have it in stock?
Finally April 6th comes...I check the status of my order and now it says, "Ship by: 4-22-09"
Wooow...this is getting ridiculous. I continue sending emails and finally a day later they tell me they have shipped my package.
So I'm happy...for now.
I just took a shower and see that the mail has arrived. I check the front door and see a package with my name on it. Yaaaaaay.
I take it and open and what do you know it's the wrong shirt...same brand, same color...wrong shirt.
I'm guessing because they don't have the shirt I wanted they'll send me another shirt of the same brand, color, and size that I'll magically think it's the shirt I ordered because I'm so gullible and blind...OF COURSE!!!
These fucking pricks don't know how to run a business.
I ordered a refund and told them to just fucking forget it. I'll send them their shirt back too, I don't care.
Don't shop at skateamerica.com...very, very bad service. Fuck em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

skateamerica.com looks weird already. a globe? ehh. sale prices looks good tho