Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

I woke up yesterday at 9 am and made my way to LA to help my dad teach the little kids class.
It was all right...but let me tell you it's not an easy thing to teach kids...I can see why my teachers and parents were always yelling at me when I was little haha.
But anyway, finish teaching the class and practice a little bit in the backroom.
I have this huge urge to practice...not just B-boyin' but more flips and tricks. Needa go to the gym more.
Anyway then drove home and my sister gave me a haircut since my gf continually insisted that I get one.
So I did and got the rest of my stuff ready. I was heading to Irvine for my gf's dinner banquet for her business frat. I honestly didn't know what to expect from it but I was just told to get a haircut and wear a suit.
So I packed my stuff and headed out to Irvine.
The drive wasn't too bad. There was traffic because I left at 3 so it took me about an hour and a half. I arrived at 4:30 and immediately got dressed into my suit.
It sort of felt like prom all over again haha it was fun.
See my gf and her roommates and we all make our way to her friend's house and met more of her friends. It was cool.
The banquet was at the Hyatt hotel and the food was good.
Overall the night was pretty fun, I don't know why but for some reason I also felt really tired. Probably from all the sitting down at the banquet. *shrug*
Anyway the next day which is today, woke up around 12 >.<
We went out to go eat and we ate at the Veggie Grill and guess who I see...Jenny!
Hahaha random but she does go to Irvine sooo yeah.
Veggie Grill is pretty good, the "meat" tastes like meat haha.
Then got some yogurt from Yogurtland and went back home.
Came home and still felt tired so I took a quick nap and then went to K-Town session.
It was pretty crowded today and my shoes weren't cooperating with the floor so it was hard to execute. I also wasn't feeling it too much..probably because I was tired or something. NEXT TIME! But anyway then came back home and ate dinner.
I'm just mad cause I didn't get to hit up the gymnasium today =[ I wanted to work on some stuff...so tomorrow FOR SHO!!! Gotta go at least two times a week.
But anyway yeah...that was my weekend. I enjoyed it. ^_^
Oh yeah how was World of Dance? I was gonna go..but then I didn't hahahaha.
Next time perhaps.
I've been having this urge to go to the beach. The weather seems to be nice lately so hopefully one day we can all plan a day and night at the beach. With a bonfire, some marshmallows, with horses and a man on fire. Yeah...

PPPPEEEEAAAACCCEEE

No comments: