Sunday, March 1, 2009

Floor Rebellions

So today was quite an interesting day.
I woke up and went to go assist at my work for a birthday party. It was cool, I didn't really do much just help out and what not.
Then made my way down to K-Town for the "Floor Rebellions" jam where I met up with Matt and Jon.
We entered as the "Olivia Munn" Crew and were reppin' the red pants son!!!
We made it to Semi-Finals but lost to Concrete All Stars, good battle though. The jam had these weird rules...I guess cause they wanted the crew list to have an even number but in the end it still turned out to be a 3 way so it was pretty much all for nothing. Crews that lost got to come back...I don't know it was just a really weird concept...I didn't like it. Too confusing...
I just think it's funny even though we lost in the semi's and yet those that lost earlier in the jam got to come back in the finals...lol I wish that would happen to me at all the other jams I've lost in lol. Ooooh well.
I was glad we made it far though, we did pretty well for all of us being injured. I had fun but I def need to get back to the lab and keep elevating myself. I don't think ima be entering that many jams coming up unless I reeeally really want to or feel prepared haha.
But it had a nice vibe.
I hurt my back though!!! >_< Gaaah I hate getting injured!
Then after we ate at J.J. and home here I am.

Footage will definitely be coming soon so keep a look out.
Time to study and practice!!!

Oh yeah and MVP goes to....JON!!! For winning the tie breaker in the quarter finals.

Oh and ladies...HE IS SINGLE! hahaha

- Footage -
Round 1

Bigger Than Yours vs. Olivia Munn Crew

Quarter Finals

Olivia Munn Crew vs. Style..??
I forgot what I was going to do..

Semi Finals footage is still missing cause sooooooooooomebody....>.> *ahem*...Jon hasn't been online but when it gets here it gets here.
Enjoy.

No comments: