Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'll wear whatever color I want you son of a biiiiitch!

Hey...do I look fucking Irish to you?

...

Stfu then. I don't go up to you on Chinese New Year and be like "Where's my fuckin' money in the red envelope bitch?! .. DON'T FUCKING PINCH ME I'LL HAVE YOUR FAMILY KILLED! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU'RE DEAD!"

Anyway my back is again sore as a motherfucking asshole.
Instead of letting it rest...I just decided to go to practice more and it was somewhat of a good/bad idea since it's more sore now haha. I can barely move it but you know what...IT FEELS GOOOOOOOD!!!
Been hittin' up the gym for the past couple of days. I feel a lot more free but realize I have to elevate myself in aerial movements. It's a great place to try more dynamic moves but I need to get comfortable and used to the motion. Then the real test is applying it to a harder surface. So gotta keep practicing and improving.
Haven't been competing as much as I used to but I want to keep it that way because I'd rather be focusing on getting better than battling.
I'll probably hit up a few jams coming up but going to a jam every week?
I shall pass...kinda feel if you did that you'd have no time to improve your skills.
Sorry for not supporting the local Hip Hop scene buuuuut I'm broke and whack so...X

Gaaah feels like I haven't gotten any sleep today.
Last night I went to sleep around 1ish but I couldn't go to sleep right away cause my fucking pillow is WHACK and flat! So I honestly don't know what time I fell asleep but I do know right when I closed my eyes my alarm went off and it was already 6 am! 0_0
So I hopscotched on to school and here I am. V^_^V

Does anyone know a place that prints shirts for cheap? If so let me know. My teacher at my old high school is being a Jew. TY.

So yesterday on the way to practice with Peter, we got lost and were looking for the street address and stopped at a stop light. Then this black guy pulled up next to us in this big ass truck and was like, "EY! WHERE DA WEED AT?!" LOL
I actually had a conversation with this guy.
ME: I don't know man!!!
BLACK GUY: YOU DON'T KNOW MAN!? YOU AIN'T GOT NO WEED MAN!?
ME: NAH MAN! I'M STRAIGHT!
BLACK GUY: IF I PULL YOU OVER YOU AIN'T GONNA HAVE NO WEED ON YOU?!
ME: NAH MAN! I JUST TOLD YOU WE AIN'T GOT NO WEED MAN!!!
BLACK GUY(presses siren)...yeah I guess he had a siren...: IITE MAN! I'M JUST PLAYIN' WIT CHU!!!
ME: This nigga..

AND WE SPED OFF LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ON FIRE!!! LOL
Yeah that was probably the most random shit that ever happened to me.
I guess they're aren't that many Asian people in that area..either that or Asians are the fuckin' suppliers of weed *shrug* but that fucking guy made us miss the street sign AGAIN! Funny stuff though ^________________^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn black guy!!!!!!

[Richard] said...

ahahahhaa funny ass nuggah