Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Thought.

It's been about 10 days since I've last practiced.
I guess it's okay because my wrist is still injured so it has been receiving more recovery time. We also don't have a spot anymore because USC's Spring quarter is finished. Not sure if they're going to have a spot for summer so right now we're trying to find a new practice spot.
A few places are available but nothing official yet.
My wrist is feeling a bit better but I still can't put pressure on it -____-
I feel so lazy and fat hahaha. Haven't really exercised lately. I'm usually dancing or taking TKD, or just working out at home but lately I've just been lazy or busy haha.
Needa get back on that pogo stick. Gotta keep elevating any way I can. I just hope I can do my old moves when my wrist heals up.
I haven't competed in a while either...staying in the lab until I'm ready.
I'm going camping tomorrow with the family. I haven't been camping with the family in years so I'm really looking forward to the weekend.
I hope we have a good time and there won't be any bickering between anyone. I hate that shit. I hope it doesn't rain either...that would suck mucho.

Just trying to keep this blogging consistent with real updates rather than the stupid just post a pic or take someone else' post...c'mon man!

ZOMBIE HUNTERZ BITCH lol

Peace

No comments: