Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to my homies Barry and Michelle Truong

Dang...yesterday was probably the longest day I had at work.
Stayed at work until about 9pm then drove to Alhambra and then Tony drove to Pomona to celebrate Barry and Michelle's birthdays!
I was originally not going to go because I wasn't having the best of days but since they're my fam; I felt I had to celebrate with the homies and get a drink to loosen up from a long day.
Met up with Tony in Alhambra and drove to Pomona to hangout at a spot called the "High Point" which is like a lounge/club.
We get there and meet up with other friends and make our way in.
It was coo and the place had such random hallways and rooms! I felt like we were getting lost most of the time but we finally met up with the birthday siblings.
They were already drunk but it was dope to just chill with the homies and mess around.
The place was coo but I felt everyone was trying to act too hard or something...peeps just needa chill out and have a good time. I know Pomona ain't all that crackin' but c'mon, leave the ego at home.
Anyway, overall it was dope to vibe, laugh, and try to dance but I can't hit shit when I drink.
Then we drove back to go eat at JJ's...OF COURSE!
Got home at 4 am and had to wake up at 8am the next day!!! Friggin' crazy but my engines are still running and somehow I don't feel too tired. Anyhoo fun stuff and I'm glad a stressful day turned into a fun night with the friends.
Some pics..


I think Charlie Sheen is going to be the next internet phenomenon.

We are laughing!

Josh on the prowl!

The birthday boy...or should I say...birthday man... O_T ... that's a single tear if you can't tell..YEAH!

THESE ARE MY HOMIES!

WE GET DOWN! ... MOTHERFUCKING SPORTS!

This is JJs...and don't you ever fucking question that.



Ever.

No comments: