Thursday, March 18, 2010

Might Mugg Additions

So it's been a long while since I've collected any Mighty Muggs...
Maybe I just lost taste for them or maybe they weren't coming out with ones that I wanted.
I actually have been meaning to collect Cyclops and Sabertooth but at the same time it was not a top priority to me.
Sadly, a lot of stores have stopped selling Mighty Muggs too...I guess the hype fell down a little bit.
BUT! As sson as I saw these two mothafuckas, I could not resist.

Hasbro has released two new Mighty Muggs: Iron Man - Mark VI and War Machine to promote the new upcoming sequel: Iron Man 2.
I can't deny how dope these two look....even if Iron Man 2 sucks *knocks on wood* I still think these are worth collecting.

...Yeah I like toys still...so what? FUCK YOU!

No comments: