Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

So for Christmas eve I went to my aunt's house with my family.
It was fun to see everyone again...SO MANY BABIES!!! O_O
My girlfriend finally got to meet a lot of them so that was nice haha.
We ate some good food, some desserts, and exchanged our secret santa gifts.
My sister gave me a pair of jeans! Which is good because I needed a new pair...damn Brokedancing keeps ripping mine up >:[
My Christmas shopping was pretty small this year. I only got my family, secret santa, and my girlfriend a gift because I'm really tight on money. BUT to all those that received a free shirt from me...MERRY CHRISTMAS you broke mothafuckas! lol ;]
Plus on top of that I received a huge ticket that I have to pay before the 1st so I'm struggling to get rid of that -_- If anyone has any donations or loans ;]
But anyway..overall besides the fat ticket I received on Christmas eve...it was overall a nice and chill break.
I got my mom a movie gift card...she better watch Avatar! O_O haha
Got my dad some new KIKZ! lol..Bought my dad a pair of Air Max 1's since he's a Nike head.
Bought my oldest sister a big ol' spoon for her kitchen...I don't know...it was on her wishlist and a KidRobot x Simpsons toy.
And bought my older sister TWO KidRobot x Simpsons toys. Yep.
Bought my girlfriend a bunch of random stuff that she selected at Ross since we both didn't want anything in particular and we just ended up picking up something we liked there hahaha
Also bought her some mace pepper spray lol just incase >.<

My parents gave me some money =]
My sister gave me a pair of jeans and a camera memory card...which is good because I really wanted one.
And my other sister gave me a flashdrive for my computer which is good because I also needed that as well.
Emily bought some stuff I picked at Ross like a crewneck and a t-shirt hahahaha wasn't too picky this year >.<
And got a dope Bob Marley shirt from my friend Alex...I OWE YOU!

Other than that, the stress continues to build up about that damn ticket but Christmas was very chill ^_^"

Till next time.

No comments: