Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ow.

So yesterday I went to practice and fell on my side on my back.
After that it felt sorta like I had the wind knocked out of me and almost immedietely my side became sore and felt like cramp in my side.
I tried to stretch it out but it was still hurting..even when I took deep breaths it hurt.
Haven't injured myself in a while; just minor bruises and what not but nothing to keep me from actually dancing.
I can tolerate the pain but it just bothers me when I do something active...so I guess I'll take a small break or practice more easy things.
Better to rest it then bother it..hopefully by Sunday it'll be better.
Currently at work...
There's a jam today...FOTEEEN DOLLAS!? lol
I was actually planning on attending but since I'm injured and I'm not even battling what's the point of spending 14 hard earned dollars?
Next jam I'll hit up for sure.
A lot of people ask me when I'm gonna battle again at a jam and I'll tell you what I told them, "....FUCK YOU!"
Lol but in all honestly I'll enter when I feel ready. A lot of people just enter for the hell of it. It's understandable they want to have fun and see how far they can get but I don't feel comfortable entering a competition when I'm not ready. My team or partner might be working hard and really want to get far in the event so I feel it's every member's responsibility to uphold their skills when it comes to competing. If you have any doubts in your mind; I don't want you to walk through that door...Yeeah been watching Friday Night Lights, big whoop wanna fight about it?
So yeah but besides battling; I'm still actively practicing...until yesterday *slaps head* D'OH! HEAL HEAL HEAL! O_O
So I think ima go to Tran's house today...
WES MANTOOTH!

Yeee hit me up if you want to join this party...BAM!
I wanna make more shirts >.<

No comments: