Sunday, September 27, 2009

KOGI?!

Today was quite interesting..
Woke up and left to work at 8:30 am since I had to be there at 9:30.
I thought I'd get there in a jiffy but it turns out there was super duper traffic on the 110. The most ridiculous jam I've ever been in.
I was sitting in my car for about 2 1/2 hours because of some dumbass cement truck that flipped over -_-
So got to work late and everything was pretty much done with. Felt bad but they told me not to worry about it. I just helped around with other things.
I got to finally try Kogi's..turns out one of my dad's student's parents is one of the owners of the franchise so the truck came to my work. YAY FOR NO CHASING!

Hmmm what'd I think of the tacos!?
Pretty darn good I'd say but on the real you guys waaaay overhype it too much. I mean it's good but you guys gotta chill out with that shit. Too much hype kills...
Then drove home and went to J-Town with Mike, Peter, and Tim.
Every time I wanna check out the shoe store in Lil Tokyo it's always friggin' closed!!! Second time I wanna check it out and I just missed it!
I saw the shoes I wanted still there so that's good. I just hope they're still on sale and they haven't rose the price. Needa conserve the money and wait till my next paycheck. Then hopefully I can get a pair.
Ate at Crane afterwards...haven't eaten there in ages. Filled me up good...maybe too much because right after I had to take the most violent poop...O_O
Then came home and I am done for the day.
Now practice tomorrow...everyone should go...if you still wanna be in the crew. HAHAHA jk...O_O lol

ZOMBIELAND!!! ONE MORE WEEK!!! MIDNIGHT SHOWING!?!?? I DO BELIEVE SO!!! WEAR A FUCKING ZOMBIE SHIRT!?? HELL YEAH!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!

No comments: