Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


Didn't see that much hype around this film.
All I knew is that it was based off a book I read as a child but forgot about it in later years and that Bill Hader was the lead.
I watched this movie yesterday and let me tell you...I was entertained and laughing from start to finish.
First off the film had a great cast from Bill Hader; I'm glad this guy finally got a leading role in a movie(even if it doesn't even show his face) cause this guy doesn't receive enough credit for his talents. Anna Faris...I've always liked her since Scary Movie 1 just cause she's attractive but seems like a goofball and isn't afraid of showing it haha.
James Caan, Bruce Campbell, Andy Samberg, Neil Patrick Harris..., MR. T! Benjamin Bratt, and so on.
Go watch it! And don't compare it to Up...they're completely different movies.
But in the long run...Up was a better movie but this was a better comedy cause I laughed more times in this than Up.
...YEAH!

"Strawberry's my favorite!"
"Let's rock his car back and forth!"
"GUMMY BEARS?!"
"My chest hairs are tingling!"
"AVOCADO!"
"I'm finally contributing to society!!!!"
"FOUR-EYES, FOUR-EYES! YOU NEED GLASSES TO SEE!"

Plenty more lines to remember ^_^

No comments: