Saturday, May 15, 2010

Knee Injury: THE RETURN

Last night I went to practice and ended up re-injuring my knee -__________-
Was having a practice battle and I guess I got too confident thinking my knee was 100%
Ended up banging my knee pretty hard...knee went numb and I rested right after.
It recovered shortly after but it still ached.
Felt like when I first injured at WOD but a LITTLE less painful...I really want to know what kind of injury it is and what I can do to make it heal faster...and how to avoid getting these retarded stupid ass injuries.
Looks like I'll have to take some more time off to let it heal...friggin' sucks because I was already taking time off to let it heal in the first place...
I was starting to do footwork again and all this and that...looks like I gotta lay off some shit right now.
Time to retire knee drops...I think that's how I fucked up my knee at World of Dance and that's how I messed it up yesterday night.
It was almost healed too! It was like 85% almost healed and looks like I gotta start all over. Urrrrgh.
Limping and can't put pressure on it...looks like its back to flares and airchairs...


Anyone got any tips as to how to heal a busted knee.

No comments: