Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dizaster vs. A-Class - Massacre of the Bay

Finally some footage from MOB is up!
The highlight and probably the best battle from Day 1 is up and running.
A long awaited battle between two of my favorite battle MC's finally went down.

Now I knew this battle was going to be hella racist and my prediction was correct.
Dizaster came with some nasty and aggressive jokes and plays them out with his highly energetic performance which makes them more hard hitting.
A-Class' wordplay and buildup delivery makes his punchlines slice like a fucking blade! I thought A-Class' style was sleek, smooth, and had a more complex delivery while Dizaster came with the the raw straight up Asian disses.
I saw A-Class as the underdog of the battle but he came through with it and held up..probably better than Jin ever would.
I think A-Class could have taken it if his 3rd round was stronger but Diz had a nice rebuttal and he let it all out in his last set which pretty much gave him the win.
Dizaster vs. Jin < Dizaster vs. A-Class
BUT still a very dope, dope battle that shows people shouldn't sleep on A-Class anymore.

No comments: