Monday, January 18, 2010

21!

So yesterday I recently turned 21 years old...FINALLY!
I don't feel no different lol.
My original plan was to hit up Vegas but on Christmas eve the court slammed me with a citation of $541 which I had to pay within 10 days.
Luckily I pulled together the money and paid off the ticket...but at the same time it left me broke.
So there goes the trip to Vegas...for now. It's just postponed so be on the lookout because IT'LL COME BACK!
I had a small kickback at my house. It was mainly supposed to be in the backyard but natural forces worked up against my family and I's efforts.
Rain...which is something I strongly dislike began appearing a half hour before the party. Now we knew that rain was going to be coming but the reports said it wouldn't have come until later...I guess they were wrong!
So last minute we had to move everything inside; all the tables, chairs, food, etc.
It sucked because it took us a while to set up everything outside.
I even had a moon bounce for our bare knuckle boxing death match! URRRGH!
So the party was inside, it wasn't too bad, just cramped but it's cool.
Cool until I knocked out from drinking too much. Fuuuuck hahahaha.
I do feel bad for my guests...I wasn't a very good host this year =[
Let's see pros:
1. Fuckin' SMOKED everybody at rap battling!!! LOL -_-
2. Glad people actually made it through the rain!!!
3. Spending time with family and friends...priceless.

Cons:
1. Fucking Rain can suck my cack!!! People ask me why do I hate rain? Ruins birthday BBQ's, takes out electricity, and so forth! FUCK IT!
2. Didn't get to battle Danny in! Damn! Don't think you're off the hook Dan boy...WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!
3. Clocked out early...I think I drank too much.
4. Where was everyone?!? All these people said they'd go but I didn't see everyone...or maybe I was passed out when people came but whatever man!

But thanks to those who did attend and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

Pics:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=2036772&id=1062960035

I hope the link works...if not...oh well get on facebook lol

No comments: