Friday, November 20, 2009

Lilou vs. Cloud


Clear case of tricks vs. style.
As much as I wanted Cloud to win I guess Lilou came through with more solid blowups but Cloud's creative input is on a level I cannot comprehend...so original; definitely one of my favorites ever since I started dancing.
And if you see this guy in person it's even more crazy.
I honestly think it could have went either way but oh well congrats to two wins on Lilou.
They should start scouting for some new blood; they're recycling b-boys over and over haha.





and to those people who kept shouting "LILOU!"...they need to shut the fuck up!


-EDIT-
This is why I stay off the bboyworld forums..

"Originally Posted by bboyskate View Post
Somebody get an analyst and metaphysician on this one.

The funniest part was the announcer with his hip hop t-shirt and hip hop music not being used in these battles. I think I can do most of Lilous freezes he used in these battles therefore maybe I too can become a red bull bc one champion some day.

Counter-Terrorists representzzz"

Boy didn't know the "announcer" was KRS-One...

Made my day.


Late.

No comments: