Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

So my Halloween didn't turn out so bad.
Everything was just last minute. I had no idea what to do that night but overall it turned out cool.
My original costume didn't happen because my lazy procrastination skills -_- so I just wore a clown mask I bought last year. It was alllll right haha.
My original concept was to be a bank robber from the 1995 film Dead Presidents.
*shrug* ANYWAY
I just went to my friend's girlfriend's house with some friends and chilled. Ate BBQ and later went Trick or Treatin'
YEAH! TAKE YO SHIT! lol
By the time we finished it wasn't too late but I was tired from all that walking and screaming.
I was supposed to go to my homie Matt's pad but I just felt too tired to drive that far. MY BAD MATT! Are you mad at me?! I'LL BUY YOU YOGURT! O_O
Anyway and that was pretty much it.

YOU CAN'T SEE ME!

PROM!!

On another note. I'm finally get around to making my designs come to life!


My first run are prototypes and a few may not have been printed to perfection but I haven't printed anything since high school so sure I'm a bit rusty hahaha. But I'm getting back into it and have plenty more to make. Yippee-AH-KAH-YAY MOTHAFUCKA!
*no biting please*

SAAAAYAH!

No comments: