Wednesday, August 5, 2009

WHERE IS YO MASTA!

So what's been going on lately?
Pretty much the routine cycle of work, practice, and hanging out with the homies and ladyfriend. Sometimes I wish it could stay like that buuuut school draws closer as the days go by =[
I want to practice as much as I can before school starts because I know once it does it's going to take up more of my time. Of course I'm still going to find time to practice but just not as much time..
Oh well...it comes with the struggle.
I'm actually pretty excited for Freestyle Session 12th Anniversary...

It's actually the 11th FSS buuuut whatever. It's coming fast and I just saw the crew list and dang does it look promising. Crews from Korea, France, Poland, etc. all coming down.
I'm only attending 2nd day because of budget issues and I'm not battling so I'm just gonna watch the battles. Hope it's gonna be ill.
Time to buy lots of FOOOOOOOOOOOAM HATS!!! and....SPPPPIIIIIINNNNNNN BEEEEANIES!!!...and BEEEEEEEEE-BOY OR DIIIIIIIIEEEEEE SHHHIIIIIRTS! hahaha
Here's a highlight of last year's event.


Dang I wanna get more shirts made..so many ideas floating around in my head!!!
Somebody pay me lol

..Not only that but shoes...I've been wanting to buy more shoes.
My slice Ruben got me into Air Max 1's..been looking around for more!!!
and VAAAAAAAAAAANS!!!

Oh yeah and to my fellow hunters of Zombies...

Get yours.

No comments: