Saturday, June 13, 2009

Kollaboration 2009


So I finally got to enter a competition I've seen online since I was a freshman in high school which was "Kollaboration".
My friend Jon told me that he knew one of the organizers of the event and asked if I wanted to enter the b-boy invite battles. I was down because I felt it presented a great opportunity to expose our crew more.
A few schedule conflicts arose but in the end I was able to enter the competition.
I didn't know what to expect from this event because I've never been before but overall the atmosphere and presence was dope.
My crew and I got in for free and so did my girlfriend thanks to Mike and his free tickets ^___^
The event mainly revolved around the Hip Hop/Comedy scene.
A lot of rappers performed, Dumbfoundead is fuckin' sick live, def a dope battle MC as well as a performer. All the performances were good; a lot of dope talent on the rise.
The comedians were funny too; Kevin Shea and Gerry Bednob cracked my shit up haha.
The real treat for me was watching Drifterz/Rivers live. Shit was crazy...definitely inspiring.
As for the b-boy battles, only four crews were invited in the competition.
The stage was a bit slanted so I felt as though I was going to fall off the edge or something hahaha.
We made it to finals and got 2nd place =[
Although some may agree or disagree, it's nothing but a speed bump.
I'm used to this and all it does is push me to train harder.
Back to the lab and super fucking pumped to practice and improve!!! ^___^
Oh and I hope you are too.


Zombie Hunterz/T-Co vs. The Advent Children

Zombie Hunterz/T-Co vs. Legion of Doom

Project Soul(Drifterz/Rivers) performing.

Even doper live.
And this guy...this guy was just fuckin' amazing.


BTW none of this footage is mine.




Hong10 likes Bukkake!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1:35 of the project soul clip. mannnn, if i do my set in a battle, ppl are gonna think i bit him when i did my shit a long time ago.