Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! + weekend

Boy oh boy am I tired but I did have a fun weekend ^_^
Saturday morning I woke up and went to work. Taught and helped two classes then I had to vamoose on out of there.
Drove home and got my things ready. I was packing up to visit my baybay down in Irvine.
Bought some flowers on the way and got there at about 2:30.
Had fun with the mrs. we went shopping around the malls in Irvine.
Just wanna say that Buffalo Exchange is fuckin' dope. They got a lot of cool shit for cheap...I definitely want to go there again next time I head to Irvine.
Anyhoo we ate at The Cheesecake Factory..the wait wasn't too bad. The food was fuckin' gooood and I finally tried the cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory...to be honest...it was fuckin' awesome. This must be what angels taste like 0_0
Anyway after we ate we continued to look around the shops and were supposed to go on the Ferris Wheel but it closed at 7 and we finished around 8 sadly. We never get to ride that fucking wheel! Next time for sure!!!
And we were supposed to go ice skating or bowling buuuut it was fuckin' coooold and we were pretty tired so we just headed back to her place and watched a movie.
Next day we got up and ate at Ihop! Motherfuckin' unlimited pancakes son! Hahaha we actually ate a lot..or I did...I don't give a fuck! My diet can take a break for this weekend!
Then we decided to work out...and man...I haven't ran that much since...forever hahaha I ran for like 45 minutes straight on the treadmill but it felt good to get some exercise after all that consuming.
Then we swam in the pool and chilled in the jacuzzi for a bit.
Now I want a treadmill and a jacuzzi haha shit's fuckin' tight.
Then got dressed and said bye to my babycakzoOoOrZzZz and made my way all the way to Riverside for my homie's birthday party.
Get there and it was pretty chill. It was good to see people that I haven't seen in a long while. Had fun.
Knocked out on the couch and woke up in the morning..I was the first one to wake up which was at like 10:45 haha.
Then I woke up everyone else with my loud knocking and screaming.
Then we decided to eat at...IHOP!!!! lol fuuuuuuuuuuuck hahaha and yes I couldn't resist the pancakes once again lol.
So I got some pancakes again but this time I didn't eat as many, got full faaaast.
Anyway after that drove home and dropped off some peeps and finally came home around 2:30.
Overall it was a fun weekend. I was happy to see my babe and friends.
No pics...which sucks cause this time I actually brought my camera but I fuckin' forgot to take pictures!!! hahaha oh well next time...if I remember =[
School starts soooooon!!! I'm half excited and half eh...mainly because I have morning classes and I am definitely not a morning person buuuut I'm sure it'll be fun. Wish me luck!!! Hahaha
Time to get back on the diet as well as practice ^_^

Oh and rain...go fuck yourself and die!!!

Stay up y'all
Peace!

No comments: