Sunday, November 23, 2008

"STAY FRESH"

11-23-08

I woke up at about 9 am today and headed off to work. Lately I've been having sharp stomach pains..I don't know why...could be something I ate...or because I didn't eat...whatever it was..it hurts like a mother.
It started in the center of my stomach and now the pain has moved more to my upper left part of my stomach...like my ribs...I'm kinda nervous and I'm hoping the pain will go away soon.
Anyway attended work, stayed there until 3ish because I had a staff meeting after. Came home and took like a 5 minute nap and then Gary picked me up from my house with Ruben and then we were off to the jam in Fullerton.
Freeways were pretty packed and we got a little lost but we still made it early even though we came late haha.
This jam wasn't that big...I guess not a lot of people heard of it and plus there were two other events going on today. I was originally supposed to enter with Matt Tran but the lil gook couldn't get off work...but that's okay cause with my stomach pains I don't think I was able to battle anyhow so I just came for emotional support haha.
Gary entered with Alex(KKC/SDC) as Poly Force!! If you've seen Summer Heights High you know wsup.
Overall the jam was slooow! It took forever for them to start, like if you've been to Psycho's jam...just imagine that but slower! lol
The jam had a nice vibe...for the most part, saw a lot of familiar faces and yet again bought another shirt but this one I wanted for a while...so fuck you.
Anyway, exhibition battle got cancelled -_- so it was just a 2 on 2 jam and not that many crews entered anyhow. They picked Top 8 and didn't start the second round until fuckin' 11.
Gary didn't make Top 8 and Alex had to leave so we just watched a few of the battles and left.
Ate at The Hat and Gary took me home and here I am ^_^
Such a tiring day and tomorrow I have a lot of homework...have to go a museum, write a paper on that, watch a movie and write a paper on that and read a book and write a paper on that. FUUUUUCK. =[
Pro's of the day...FREE MONSTER!!!...shirt...yeah >.>
Cons...fuckin' slowass jam...and Koolski wasting time by taking 34839058348095 years to give away free shirts..."1, 2, 3..." pretends to toss shirt in air...OOOOOH Koolski you got me! "1, 2, 3!" does the same shit! FUUUCK! and let's not forget "Give a shoutout to you! and you! and you in the corner! and him! and the floor!" Goddamn how long you gonna keep this going...honestly the jam would have moved a lot faster if Koolski just stopped talking and stuck to the schedule.
And as for the vibe..it was coo except for some cyphers...peeps need to chill out with that shit.
All in all...shoulda just stayed home and done my homework hahahaha.

No comments: