Sunday, November 16, 2008

CLAWS OUT 3

11-16-08

Well...I just came back from the Claws Out 3 event at LMU.
Overall it was a pretty cool event, I think Claws Out 2 was waaay better but this jam had a nice vibe. The floor was dope and the circles were cool.
There was a 32 crew cap off at the jam so Gary, Jon, and I didn't get to battle but it was chill, mainly just cyphered and watched some of the battles.
I didn't stay for the entire event, I left right before the final battle I think between Knuckleheads and Break Disciples..don't know who won.
Some of the highlights were Break Disciples vs. Boogie Brats(Kids). Those kids were fucking nasty and one of the hypest battles at the jam, seriously those kids are on some ill shit. I wish I was trained by K-Mel and Boogie Brats haha, definitely one of my favorites from the event.
I did not get a chance to catch the Popping battle between Pacman vs. Mr. Fantastic but I'm sure it was cool.
Casper vs. Mennoh was a pretty dope battle. Mennoh was on his A-game tonight, he wowed me every round. I think Casper could have done better but overall he was clean with his style. A good battle between these two b-boys.


I did disagree on some of the judges' choices that night but then again what do I know haha.
I mainly just had fun cyphering and chilling with b-boys from different crews. Peeps are coming up on some new hard shit, motivates me to train harder.
Damn...I'm so drained...what a long day. Overall I give the jam...7/10...

No comments: