Monday, June 27, 2011

EDC 2011

This past weekend I attended the annual rave, "Electric Daisy Carnival" in Las Vegas, Nevada with a special bunch of people.
I haven't been to a rave in a long while and a massive one at that so I was a bit excited/nervous but I was assured I'd have a good time...which I did :]
Only downside was I lost my sunglasses after the bumper cars!!! -________-
But the highlights were everything else ^___^
I shall express my emotions through a few flicks I captured on this adventure. I didn't take too many because quite frankly...I was too lazy :P



Who knew fire could be so cooooooool!

Felt like a kid again :]

Afrojack?

Dub...step?

Huan and Christine :]

The two love..dead..birds...

BKZHTACGOLFWANGKILLEMALL

My bodyguards lol

Van Damn!

So jelly.

Wolfpack!

It was Deadbird's hand.

Skrillex?

"Take it again!"


Avichi?

Ghosts...

A ghost!

Sky Flowers.

And yes there was a midget stripper running around the hallways and dancing for this guy...yep.

I thought I was in wonderland...they change color when you step on them!!!

Wolfpack.

Scik night, bitches!

No comments: