Monday, October 11, 2010

9- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

Finally got through in helping my father's annual tournament.
He's been throwing the same tournament once a year for a long time.
My school gave a demonstration...I messed up a bit but whatever >.> still fun.
Worked pretty hard throughout the whole day, reffing, judging, and just trying to keep things in line. Fun stuff indeed.

Besides that I've just been doing the same ol' same ol'. The daily grind of going to school and work.
I actually haven't sessioned for a whole week cause of my wrist.
A lot of my crew are injured as well so we're just playing it safe until we're ready to hit the floor again..hopefully soon :]
I've been training more frequently in martial arts which is something I needed to do. Needa work on my 2nd degree already.
My schedule is pretty tight if I think about it.
School -> Work -> Session/Training -> Sleep.
I try to throw some playtime in there but gotta stay focused.
I guess that's something to be proud of...to pursue something creative and productive by will of choice.
I mean anyone can say they're too tired to go to practice or something after a long day's work but I'm glad I'm still making the sacrifice of pursuing my passions and not giving up completely like some other people I know.

Indeed.

No comments: