Friday, April 2, 2010

"The Room" - 10/10


So the other day I was home alone and decided to visit an old friend of mine named TV.
I was surfing through channels and ended up on Cartoon Network.
Space Ghost was on and he was presenting a film called, "The Room".
I was also on the computer so I was watching TV and surfing the net at the same time.
So this movie comes on and I overhear some of the dialogue and I'm thinking to myself, "Wait..what?"
I began to watch the movie and I was hoping it was a parody or something but this movie was serious hahahaha.
This movie...is absolutely amazing...LOL
The acting is just...and the story is just...hahahaha
Fun movie to watch...if you're high or some shit lol.

Just check out some of these clips!








Simply amazing..

Check out more clips for yourself ;]

No comments: