Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

The year 2009 has finally been bestowed upon us.
To be honest this year went by really fast.
I can still recall moments in my senior year in high school as if it were yesterday..hard to say that was two years ago.
So here's to a new beginning and a new year.

I got down to posting some resolutions and goals to accomplish this year. Hopefully I'll come through with all of them..or most of them haha.

1. Fix my car
2. Pass all my classes
3. Transfer
4. Make and save more money
5. Win a jam
6. Get back into filming and shoot at least 1-3 shorts
7. Test for my 2nd Degree Black Belt
8. Meet new people/Make new friends
9. Hang out with old friends
10. Travel - Nor Cal, San Diego, Korea, Japan
11. Improve in Breakin'
12. Disneyland!!!
13. Hit up a shooting range
14. Make and sell more clothes
15. Throw a jam
16. Go on a camping/hiking trip
17. No soda until February 3, 2010

Yep...that's pretty much it for me. I may add or delete some things but I think these are the ones I want to do or accomplish through this year.
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you in 2009!

Now it is exactly 16 more days till my birthday! ^____^

Be safe y'all!

No comments: